August 18, 2020 — In a small product update, Notion introduced the ability to sign in to multiple accounts simultaneously. When signed in to multiple accounts, the workspace menu displays all available workspaces, each with its associated email address.
This is particularly useful for users who maintain a Notion account for work and another for personal use.
To sign in to another account, click
Add another account at the bottom of the workspace menu.
Bug Fixes & Improvements
As always, the update also included bug fixes and trivial enhancements:
- Fixed a long standing issue where the hidden sidebar expanded too easily, and stayed expanded, when moving your cursor out of the window
- Slash commands in English such as
/pageare now supported in the Korean version of the product
- Fixed a bug that prevented some users from switching their language from Korean back to English in the desktop app
- Fixed a bug that caused the
Sorry, that request was too large. Try import instead?error message when using large or complex database templates
- Fixed a bug that prevented custom icons from appearing on pages created with a database template
- Fixed a bug that caused the property type button in databases to be unresponsive on mobile