Formula property returns a number, it can contain numerous decimals. Here’s an easy way to specify the number of decimals.
- Start with a database containing a
Formulaproperty with too many decimals.
- Determine your modifying number. For your final output to contain one decimal, use 10; for two decimals, use 100. (Add a zero for each decimal place.)
- Multiply the full formula by your modifying number. (You may need to wrap the existing formula in parenthesis. PEMDAS)
- Surround the new formula with the
- Divide that new formula by your modifying number.
Get a jump start with our demo page.