As I finalize and document the almighty Bulletproof 4.0, I'm releasing select components for your inspiration, education and experimentation. Of course, they're all available to members of Notion A-to-Z.
Bulletproof Tasks leverages traditional productivity methodologies, Notion's distinctive capabilities, and my unrivaled experience to form Notion's most powerful task-management system.
In advance of my detailed walkthrough, here some highlights. Use the ones you find helpful, discard any you don't.
- Inbox: An Inbox view captures items as they emerge throughout your day. Deposit them there and continue your day with a clear head, knowing you'll organizing them at a dedicated time. (From GTD)
- Contexts: Tag tasks with contexts like "Gym" or "Standing in Line." During those contexts, view only those tasks and knock 'em out. (From GTD)
- Time Blocks: Scheduling tasks by time is futile. Dropping them into your personalized time blocks is simple and powerful. (From Time Blocking)
- Prioritizer: The Eisenhower Matrix meets Eat the Frog meets the Pareto Principle (80:20 Rule). Need to sequence your tasks? Prioritize them automatically by assigning levels of requirement, urgency, impact and enjoyment.
- Alerts: Immediately identify tasks that are overdue, need scheduling, or otherwise need attention. They're all in your Inbox, labeled with a sophisticated formula.
- Relations: Classify tasks by Spaces, Projects, Organizations and other master databases for accessing in various contexts.
- Sub-Tasks: Break tasks into smaller tasks, with or without their own property values.
- Dependencies: Relate tasks to one that must precede it. Instantly see when an overdue task is blocked by its dependency.
Given the nature of Notion templates and an unfortunately high rate of fraud, we must uphold an unconditional no-refund policy. Thank you for understanding.